Tjia to add new dimension at Sharpe's Ratio
Wed Apr 21, 2010
Long/short equity pioneer Ton Tjia, who has one of the best track records in the European hedge fund industry with just one down year out of 11, will add a new all-caps strategy at the small-cap specialist
Long/short equity pioneer Ton Tjia, who has one of the best
track records in the European hedge fund industry with just one
down year out of 11, will add a new all-caps strategy at the
The launch of a new long/short European equity strategy by
hedge fund industry veteran Ton Tjia will add a new dimension
at Ratio Asset Management, the London-based firm led by
ex-Gartmore small-cap specialist Jonathan Sharpe and former
Cazenove partner Ralph Jainz.
Jonathan Sharpe and Ton Tjia
The new Ratio European Opportunities Fund, on which Tjia will
be the lead manager, will launch next month and pursue the same
pan-European all-caps long/short strategy that Tjia has been
successfully deploying for more than 11 years.
As the co-founder of Olympus Capital back in 1997, Tjia was
one of the earliest pioneers of the European long/short
industry. He sold Olympus in 2005...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager