Long/shorts reap gains in strong equity markets
Wed Apr 21, 2010
A strong month for equity markets in Europe saw a number of
funds reaping the benefits. The volatile Gentle Persuader Fund
posted a 26.83% March result, taking first quarter numbers to
13.26% and the annualised return to over 300%.
Stuart Mitchell's Charlemagne Fund was up 8.21%, Focus
Opportunistic Fund clocked up a 7.4% March to bring Q1 figures
to 6.21% and Cresco Fund posted a 6.8% month, leaving
three-month numbers at 8.93%.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager