Global equity managers make hay
Wed Apr 21, 2010
The global equity markets strengthened in March, on the back
of improved economic data and signs that investors were
becoming more positive. No surprise, then, that it was also a
generally strong month for global equity hedge funds.
Strategies managed by Abbey Capital, Carnegie Asset
Management, Lansdowne Partners and Jabre Capital Partners were
among the top performers.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager