CTAs start to bounce back in month of much better returns
Wed Apr 21, 2010
March saw a broad dispersion of returns for managed futures
funds again. But most players fared well, building on the
sector's rebound in February and amid growing signs that CTAs
may have turned the corner after their long bad run.
Superfund Green Gold C led the pack with a 26.12% return,
closely followed by Superfund Cayman, which made...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager