Cairn takes over Credaris credit fund and team
Fri Apr 23, 2010
Credit specialist Cairn Capital has expanded its $35 billion
advisory, structuring and fund management business by assuming
the management of the high-performing Credaris Credit Fund and
absorbing the five-strong investment team on the strategy.
Portfolio manager Sam Cowan returns to Cairn, where he
worked as a senior portfolio manager before joining Credaris.
Graham Neilson, the principal architect of Credaris Credit,
joins Cairn as chief investment...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager