Arden opens JPMorgan-seeded funds of funds to outside capital
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Fri Apr 23, 2010
The $8 billion firm, which launched three funds of funds with seed money from JPMorgan, is now marketing its funds for the first time.
Arden Asset Management, which has $8 billion under
management, has opened three of its new funds of funds to
outside investors for the first time. Shakil Riaz, former chief
investment officer of JPMorgan’s internal funds of
funds, joined Arden last July to oversee...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager