Eton Park seeks head of investor relations following Davisson departure
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Tue Apr 27, 2010
Katherine Davisson, director of investor relations at Eric Mindich’s firm for four years, recently left for personal reasons. Eton Park is seeking a replacement.
Katherine Davisson, who headed up investor relations at Eton
Park Capital Management for four years, has left the $13
billion firm due to personal reasons. Her last day was on
March 31 and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager