Should Goldman's clients come first?
Only the hedge fund manager says yes
Tue Apr 27, 2010
Only Josh Birnbaum, now manager of hedge fund Tilden Park Capital Management, clearly said that Goldman's clients come first.
|Daniel Sparks, Josh Birnbaum, Michael Swenson and
Photo: Andrew Harrer, Bloomberg.
Goldman Sachs executives faced tough questions on Capitol Hill
today for alleged conflicts of interest in selling
mortgage-backed securities that later failed.
In one tense back and forth, Senator Susan Collins (R-ME)
asked each of the four Goldman Sachs representatives testifying
if they "have a duty to act in the best...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager