AIMA praises French/German directive response
Thu Apr 29, 2010
The Alternative Investment Management Association has this
week welcomed comments from the French and German finance
ministers that appear to support the hedge fund industry's
campaign for further amendments to the draft Alternative
Investment Fund Managers directive.
A statement by Christine Lagarde and Wolfgang Schäuble
stated that "France and Germany believe in open financial
markets" and that "qualified investors should be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager