Carne Global follows UCITS demand to New York
Thu Apr 29, 2010
Carne Global Financial Services has opened an office in New
York as more US hedge funds look to target European investors -
in particular by structuring UCITS funds.
The New York office will be led by managing director Joe
Hardiman and director Paul Bishop. Both are ex-American Express
Bank, where Hardiman was global head of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager