Trammell Crow family seeds former PM in equity fund launch
Mon May 3, 2010
Philip Blazek, who returned 47% running an equity book for the Crow family office last year, has emerged with his own long/short small-cap strategy.
Philip Blazek, who ran money for Dallas’s Crow
family—scions of the Trammell Crow real estate
fortune—has formed Blazek Capital Management and
launched an equity fund with the family as a partner.
The long/short equity fund, Blazek Crow Holdings Capital,
which focuses on U.S. small-cap equities, began trading in
January with $15 million from the Crows' family office, Crow
Holdings, which owns a minority stake. "To have one of the most
prominent family offices in Dallas as...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager