Ohio pension to boost hedge funds to $1bn
Tue May 4, 2010
School Employees Retirement System approved a new asset and
strategy allocation that boosts the target allocation to hedge
funds to 15% from 10%.
The system's investment consultant, Summit Strategies,
conducted the study with the expectation that the changes will
enhance portfolio returns and reduce portfolio volatility. In
addition the move will provide...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager