Global macro blooms in California and Chicago
Tue May 4, 2010
California State Teachers' Retirement System is seeking a
consultant to help select, monitor and assess hedge fund
managers for a global-macro strategy the fund will be hiring,
while the Chicago Police Annuity and Benefit Fund is searching
for its first direct hedge fund play in the space.
Chicago's global macro portfolio will total $150 million,
while CalSTRS is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager