North Carolina reviews hedge fund exposure
Tue May 4, 2010
North Carolina Retirement System may end up boosting up its
hedge fund exposure if officials implement recommendations of a
report delivered to the North Carolina Treasurer's office by
consulting firm Ennis Knupp.
The fiduciary report is advocating a review of the hedge
fund portfolio of the $68 billion retirement system to see
whether allocations to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager