Ohio Police and Fire add leverage
Tue May 4, 2010
Trustees at the Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund recently
approved plans to move forward with adding leverage to their
overall portfolio as a way to reduce portfolio risk via a
technique called "levered risk parity".
The idea is that investors reduce the traditional allocation
to equities so that diversification endures via a more
equally-weighted allocation and then leverage is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager