New Jersey increases alternatives allocation to improve risk-adjusted returns
Tue May 4, 2010
The New Jersey Division of Investment views
alternative investments as a way to continue to improve the $68
billion pension fund's risk-adjusted returns.
The state's updated investment plan for 2010 and 2011
includes a boosting of the percentage allocated to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager