Texas Permanent prepares for FoHF quest
Tue May 4, 2010
The $22 billion Texas Permanent School Fund is
considering a search for absolute return strategies.
Trustees discussed a search back in March, as officials were
planning to approve a new investment policy at the end of April
in addition to holding an educational session on risk parity.
Goldman Sachs, which manages fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager