SkyBridge to buy Citi's hedge fund business
Tue May 4, 2010
SkyBridge Capital has entered into a definitive agreement to
acquire the fund of hedge funds, hedge fund seeding and hedge
fund advisory businesses from Citi Alternative Investments with
total investments under management and advisory of $4.2
The transaction will position SkyBridge as one of the leading
global alternative asset managers with a total of $5.6 billion
in assets under management and advisory, and solidifies the
firm as a global leader in hedge fund incubation.
This sale is consistent with Citi's strategy...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager