Partners Group sells managed account platform to Sciens Capital Management
Tue May 4, 2010
Partners Group, which pulled out of fund of hedge funds
investing a while ago, has sold its managed account business to
Sciens Capital Management in a cash and earn-out transaction.
Partners Group Fund Services operated a Guernsey-based platform
of hedge fund managed accounts, which is regulated by the
Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
Managed accounts are popular these days as investors are
looking for ways to invest in hedge funds without buying...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager