New Kairos UCITS III fund to focus on global macro and CTA
Tue May 4, 2010
Kairos Partners is continuing its UCITS III expansion with a
proposed global macro and commodity trading adviser fund due to
launch, subject to regulatory approval, at the start of May.
The choice of strategy is due to the asset allocation potential
of strategies that are uncorrelated to equities. Most of the
hedge fund launches in the UCITS III space...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager