Jupiter hands Hyde Park fund reins to de Blonay
Thu May 6, 2010
Jupiter Asset Management has appointed Guy de Blonay as lead
manager of the financials-focused Jupiter Hyde Park Hedge Fund,
with effect from 1 June. He will take the reins from Philip
Gibbs, who will become deputy fund manager.
The reshuffle follows de Blonay's return to the Jupiter fold
in January, when he began working in an advisory capacity with
the other members of the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager