Merrion taps Nicol, Macdonald for UCITS launch
Thu May 6, 2010
Dublin-based fund manager Merrion Investment Managers has
hired the two-man team of Michael Nicol and Alistair MacDonald
from Pengana Capital to manage a new UCITS III European
long/short equity hedge fund.
The Merrion European Absolute Return Fund has launched with
$20 million and will target an annual absolute return of
15-20%, with volatility between 7.5% and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager