Credit shop MJX taps BlueCrest marketers for hedge fund rollout
By Anastasia Donde
Mon May 10, 2010
The new fund is managed by former TD Securities structured credit chief Hal Holappa.
MJX Asset Management, an $8 billion manager of credit
strategies, has hired John Driscoll and Maggie Gresio of
BlueCrest Capital Management to market its first hedge fund, a
credit vehicle the firm plans to launch in June.
MJX has been running the MJX High-Yield Strategies fund
internally for about a year and is now opening to outside
investors. The firm began planning the launch two years ago,
when it hired the fund’s portfolio manager, Hal
Holappa, and chief operating officer, Phil Chiaramonte....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager