Pennsylvania retirement system hires Aksia as hedge fund consultant
By Anastasia Donde
Tue May 11, 2010
The $47 billion retirement fund will employ the New York consulting firm to advise on its 10% allocation to hedge funds.
The Pennsylvania Public School Employees Retirement System
has selected Aksia as its first hedge fund consultant. The firm
will advise on the $47 billion retirement fund’s
10% allocation to hedge funds.
Penn. Schools is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager