Minnesota credit fund receives Trammell Crow backing
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Wed May 12, 2010
Providence Capital, a Minneapolis-based hedge fund firm, has launched a corporate restructuring strategy with backing from the Trammell Crow family office.
Dallas’s Crow Holdings, scions of the
Trammell Crow real estate empire, has seeded a new fund managed
by Providence Capital, a Minneapolis, Minn.-based hedge fund.
The Providence Credit Opportunity Fund launched in January and
is co-managed by founder Tom Schmidt and portfolio manager Greg
Anderson, both of whom formerly worked at EBF & Associates,
a $1.5 billion distressed debt firm also based in Minneapolis.
Providence and Crow declined to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager