Schroders, Sloane Robinson team up for UCITS
Thu May 13, 2010
Schroders has unveiled the second fund on its
UCITS-compliant platform for leading hedge fund managers with
the announcement of a partnership with emerging market equity
specialist Sloane Robinson.
The new investment vehicle is the second fund on the
Schroder GAIA (Global Alternative Investor Access) platform
– a regulated, transparently operated platform
for UCITS funds designed to give investors easier access to
hedge funds – and follows the launch of a similar
partnership at the end of last year with Egerton.
The new Schroder GAIA Sloane Robinson Emerging Markets fund
will launch at the end of June...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager