GLG posts Q1 loss, assets and performance up
Thu May 13, 2010
New York-listed GLG Partners has reported a GAAP-adjusted
net loss of $60.8 million for the first quarter, equating to
$0.27 per fully-diluted share. The non-GAAP-adjusted net loss
was $3.1 million, or $0.01 per share.
Net assets under management rose during the quarter, up 6.7%
to $23.7 billion from $22.2 billion at the end of December.
This reflected inflows of $954 million and performance gains
totalling $1.3 billion, versus a loss from currency translation
of $753 million. Year...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager