Liontrust names new CEO as Legge steps down
Thu May 13, 2010
Nigel Legge, co-founder and CEO of Liontrust Asset
Management, has stood down as head of the London-based asset
manager with immediate effect. He will stay on as a consultant
until 6 August.
John Ions, head of the firm’s retail business,
joins the board as CEO, while...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager