KB Associates opens in London, hires Chapple
Thu May 13, 2010
Dublin-headquartered asset management consulting firm KB
Associates has set up shop in London and recruited Philip
Chapple, formerly of London-based distressed debt hedge fund
Ironshield Capital Management, as executive director.
The firm’s new Mayfair office will advise
managers seeking to set up regulated funds on operational
issues, including providing...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager