Balyasny hires UBS PM to revive financials team
By Anastasia Donde, Katrina Dean Allen
Mon May 17, 2010
The firm has hired Paul Mitchell, a portfolio manager at UBS O’Connor’s multistrategy hedge fund, to head the new group.
Balyasny Asset Management has begun to rebuild its financial
sector team following the departure of 11 portfolio managers
and analysts from that group in March.
The firm has hired Paul Mitchell, a portfolio manager at UBS
O’Connor’s multistrategy hedge fund,
to head the team starting in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager