New regulation set to bolster Singapore’s global position
Tue May 18, 2010
Singapore is proposing a brand new regulatory regime for
hedge funds – one that industry observers say will
create a robust regulatory framework and help significantly in
making the city’s hedge fund industry world class.
The proposals, at consultation stage right now, do away with
the exempt status for smaller fund managers, and instead
suggest a three-tier system. This comprises...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager