Tiburon grows UCITS platform, revs assets
Tue May 18, 2010
London-based Tiburon Partners is expanding Tiburon Funds,
its Irish UCITS umbrella, by adding a pan Asia (ex Japan)
equity long/short offering.
Tiburon has been building this capability for the past four
years, having launched its first UCITS-compliant long-only
fund, Tiburon Taipan, in 2006. It added two further UCITS funds
to the umbrella last year: a Japan fund and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager