Stratton Street builds asset base rapidly
Tue May 18, 2010
Stratton Street has shored up its asset base significantly
in the past 12 months, from $80 million to $380 million, after
the launch of a new UCITS bond fund developed with EFG Private
Bank in London and solid performance.
The firm is in due diligence with two new investors to add two
managed accounts soon, which could add another $100 million to
this base. With expected steady inflows, Stratton Street...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager