US-based volatility specialist Titan opens shop in Hong Kong
Tue May 18, 2010
New York-based Titan Capital Group, a volatility specialist,
is setting up shop in Hong Kong and relocated Kyle Chuang from
New York to head up the office.
The firm has been running a dedicated Asia fund, the Titan
Asia Volatility Fund, since 2001 and a global volatility fund,
the Titan Global...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager