Hachiman, Henderson lead in Japan with healthy gains during April
Tue May 18, 2010
Although TOPIX moved only slightly in April- up 0.84%
– a number of hedge funds showed good
alpha-generation, posting decent gains for the month.
Hachiman Japan was up 7.17% taking three-month numbers to
15.62%. Gains came from both the long and short books, the
former benefitting from positions in Leopalace and Haseko,
while the latter did well thanks...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager