Investcorp seeding platform eyes Asia, credit, long/short strategies
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Thu May 20, 2010
The Bahrain-based firm will seed up to three new managers by the end of 2010.
Investcorp Asset Management is looking to expand its $2 billion
single-manager seeding platform. It has seeded seven hedge
funds to date, and will likely seed up to three new managers by
yearend, said a firm executive.
Investcorp is eying credit, Asian and long/short global
strategies, given unique opportunity sets in each of these
areas, the executive said. The firm is continuing to meet
with potential managers, and will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager