Co-founder Chad Loweth leaves Diamondback
By Anastasia Donde
Thu May 20, 2010
Loweth cofounded the $4.6 billion multistrategy hedge fund in 2005 alongside two other alumni of SAC Capital Advisors.
Chad Loweth, one of the founders of $4.6 billion Diamondback
Capital Partners, has left the firm, according to investors.
The firm announced the departure last night and said it...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager