Credit Suisse combines alternatives division, names Ravi Singh chief
By Suzy Kenly Waite
Fri May 21, 2010
Ravi Singh will now oversee all of alternatives, including hedge funds, funds of funds, private equity and real estate. Nicole Arnaboldi, who used to manage those investments, has been named vice chairman of asset management.
Credit Suisse has integrated its alternative asset management
divisions into a single unit, combining management of its
liquid and illiquid investments. As head of alternatives, a new
position, Ravi Singh will be in charge of $161 billion and 700
Singh, a Goldman Sachs veteran, came out of retirement last
June to manage the bank’s...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager