Paulson remains vague about redemptions
By Britt Erica Tunick
Mon May 24, 2010
Investors wonder if the firm will experience increased redemptions in response to its recent headline risk.
Despite his ongoing enthusiasm for gold, it seems John
Paulson may have lost a bit of his golden touch when it comes
to courting investors.
The potential fallout from Paulson & Co.’s
involvement related to investments that led to the Securities
and Exchange Commission’s charges against Goldman
Sachs is still unclear. In addition, there has been a slowdown
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager