Brevan Howard rolls out standalone commodity trading fund
Mon May 24, 2010
Brevan Howard, the $25 billion global macro hedge fund group
led by Alan Howard, has rolled out a new standalone version of
the commodity trading strategy used in recent years on its
flagship macro fund.
Managed by London-based partner Stephane Nicolas, the new
Brevan Howard Commodity Strategies fund was launched in March
with initial assets of $200 million, but with capacity up to $1
billion in the standalone version.
Nicolas has been...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager