Equity markets get tricky in April, worse in May
Mon May 24, 2010
April presented a turbulent macro-economic climate for
European equity markets, with apparent signs of recovery in the
US offset by growing fears over the Greek and wider Eurozone
Not surprisingly, returns from Europe's long/shorts were
widely dispersed - as demonstrated by a flat median return on
the month of 0.00% - and many funds are likely to have been
hurt in May's renewed outbreak of market turbulence.
It was a good month for some of Europe's veteran managers.
Among the leaders was Mark...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager