Alloy Capital launches equity fund with backing of HHR founder
By Katrina Dean Allen
Mon May 24, 2010
Ed Hinze, founder of $1.4 billion HHR Asset Management, has seeded Alloy Capital, a global equity fund launched by former HHR analysts Dale Geurts and Katie Procter.
Dale Geurts and Katie Procter, two former analysts at $1.4
billion HHR Asset Management, have launched Alloy Capital, a
global equity hedge fund in New York, with backing from HHR
founder Ed Hintz, who retired in mid-2009.Alloy’s
flagship fund is set to launch in July with an undisclosed
amount from Hintz, its...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager