Life settlement fund launches on PCE platform
Thu May 27, 2010
PCE Investors, the London-based hedge fund incubation
platform, has rolled out the Strategic Life Settlement Fund.
The fund has received approval from the Irish regulator and is
believed to be the first life settlement strategy of this kind
offered from the jurisdiction.
The fund is managed by Stephen Kevan and Alan Moore. It is
available to qualified investors and will target a net...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager