Sandell plots UCITS and credit fund launches
Thu May 27, 2010
Tom Sandell's shop, recovering from its 2008 losses and an intense restructuring, is preparing to launch a UCITS fund and a new credit vehicle.
Sandell Asset Management, headed by Tom Sandell in New York,
is the latest well established U.S. firm planning for a UCITS
fund targeted at onshore investors in Europe. The firm is also
preparing a new hedge fund based on the credit portion of its
flagship multistrategy fund.
Sandell is best known for its Castlerigg Master Investments
multistrategy fund, which spans event-driven and credit
strategies and has a proud track record that has produced
annual compound gains of close to 10% since its inception in
1998. That overall return...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager