Prudent targets $500m in Asia credit fund
Tue Jun 1, 2010
Prudent Asia Capital Management, a Singapore-based firm
founded last year by a quartet of investment bankers, has
launched an Asian balanced fund primarily focused on liquid
credit, at a time when investors are showing signs of
confidence in the region's credit markets. The fund will target
assets of $500 million.
Prudent Asia Balanced Fund will hold up to 90% of its assets
in Asian credit,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager