Asia becomes new asset raising playground for hedge funds and private equity
Tue Jun 1, 2010
Asia is emerging as a new fundraising region for US and
European private equity firms, according to research by BNY
Mellon and Private Equity International, and a similar trend by
hedge funds is possible, as capital allocations are growing
among investors in the region.
One-third of private equity firms...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager