Ontario Teachers set to expand managed account portfolio
Thu Jun 3, 2010
The $91 billion Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan saw the size
of its hedge fund portfolio dip between 2008 and 2009, but it
is expected to expand its successful managed account programme
in the near future.
Much of the managed account focus has been in the area of
long/short investing and now officials...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager