Citi starts global operating platform for HFs
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Citigroup has announced that Citi Investor Services, part of
the Global Transaction Services business, has launched a new
global operating platform specifically for hedge funds. One of
its aims will be to make life far more simple for the advent of
the UCITS III hedge fund community.
As more and more investors wake up to the operational risks
involved in hedge fund investing, a one-stop-shop of straight
through processing on the fund administration side will become
increasingly important. Now,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager