Steenman launches first fund of funds with assets of $50m
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Steenman Asset Management, a Geneva-based firm, has launched
the Core Absolute Return Fund, its first fund of hedge funds,
with assets of $50 million, largely from Dutch investors.
Raising new money for a new fund without track record in this
environment is challenging, but Michiel Steenman, founder of
Steenman Asset Management, explained: "The successful launch of
the CAR fund underlines the fact that there is...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager