Smart funds strong in lacklustre month for global multi-strategy
Thu Jun 3, 2010
April saw the GMS median up just 0.85%. Nevertheless, some
funds outperformed strongly, showing that opportunities were
there for those able to exploit them.
Eddington Triple Alpha was up 3.34% on the month, which took
three-month figures to 4.09%. During April, the fund saw strong
gains from a credit manager who was up just under 35% on short
sovereign credit positions. Eddington's CIO...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager